Caring Tips for Laminate Flooring
How can we clean the Laminate flooring without ruination?
The reason why the Laminate flooring is so much popular in worldwide is their stylish look and solid look and these are easy to install and its cost is very less.
Any other floor it also requires regular care so here in this article we are discussing them:
Laminate Floor Caring Tips:
Caring for Laminate Flooring is very Easy Task. It comes with the beauty of regular wood flooring and the cool maintenance of a strong floor together so you can have the style that you want and the cheerful maintenance that you need. While the laminate flooring is unusually strong and there is, of course, no such thing as a durable flooring material. By seeing the following laminate care and maintenance safety tips, we can maintain the beauty of the floor.
- Eliminate tumbles quickly using a soft cloth or by the cleaning products recommended by the manufacturer.
- Be sure to keep pet nails trimmed and paws clean and free of dirt and shingle that may scratch your floor.
- Place defending pads below furniture legs, tables, and other easily movable furniture to reduce scratches.
- Replace plastic casters on chairs with rubber wheels and lift rather than slide heavy objects across the floor.
- Remove shoes with spiked or damaged heels before walking on the floor. Spiked or dagger high-heel shoes may cause damage to laminate floors due to the extremely high compressive force they generate. Such footwear can produce dynamic loads above 1,000 pounds per square inch, even when worn by someone of slight or average build.
- For Extra protection, use dirt-trapping walk-off mats at all exterior doors to help keep sand, dirt, and grit off your laminate floor.
- To help eliminate the fine particles of dirt and sand that act like sandpaper and will scratch any floor, vacuum or sweep daily. The vacuum head must be a felt or brush type. Be certain that the wheels of the vacuum are clean and do not damage the finish. Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar head.
Cleaning Tips for Laminate Flooring:
The Cleaning Tips for your Laminate Floors are as follows:
- For falls or wet areas, instantly rub that area with a cloth or sponge or clean with laminate floor cleaner (see manufacturer’s warranty for details).
- Laminate flooring, like other types of smooth floors, can become slippery when wet. Allow time to dry after cleaning.
- Do not use soap-based detergents or “mop and shine” products, as these may leave a dull film on your floor.
- Do not wax or polish your floor.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring powder that can all scratch your floor.
- For general cleaning, use a dust mop or wipe occasionally with a damp cotton or cloth mop.
- If heavier cleaning is needed, an occasional damp mopping with a mild cleaning product is suggested.
- Do not use soap or detergent-based cleaners, wax-based products, or any type of polish as they leave a dull, filmy residue.
- Do not flood your floor with water.
For Tough Spots Cleaning, Use the Following Way:
- To clean the tough spots like shoe polish, tar and tarmac driveway sealer Use a small amount of nail polish remover containing acetone (see manufacturer’s warranty for details). Then, wipe with a damp cloth.
- For other stains, please call customer relations and technical services for the laminate manufacturer.
Maintenance and Warranties
Please see your manufacturer’s warranty booklet for more information and maintenance guidelines. Performance and /or warranty of flooring can be sacrificed or voided if not installed to manufacturer’s instructions or industry standards. Ask your Resource Product Specialist for a copy of the warranty.
For More Information Visit: https://sunfloors.com.au
Listen this Post